Welcome to Nebraska Orthodontics in South Lincoln, NE
At Nebraska Orthodontics - Your Smile is Our Passion!
Orthodontist Dr. Bronsen Schliep and his orthodontic team are incredibly passionate about delivering the best in orthodontic care available today. Our goal is to provide state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign the "braceless" alternative. Our mission is to create healthy, beautiful smiles for children, teen, and adult orthodontics of all ages. We are happy to accommodate one’s aesthetic preferences to make orthodontic treatment as inconspicuous as possible while at the same time still achieving unparalleled results.
Dr. Bronsen has a reputation for high-quality results, relationship-driven care, and conservative, research-oriented treatment recommendations. Thousands of patients have trusted our team over the years with their smiles. We are excited to get to you know personally. Our patients become like family to us!
We look forward to providing you with a customized “smile plan” where excellent orthodontic care is offered at a fair price, affordable for all families from all backgrounds. Whether comprehensive full braces or limited orthodontic care, our promise is to listen to you! We understand that everyone’s orthodontic needs are different, and we happily accommodate your preferences.
Every Smile Starts with a Complimentary Consultation
Our offices are located in both Central and South Lincoln, NE and surrounding areas with satellite locations in Geneva, Beatrice, and Auburn to optimally serve patients. You deserve an amazing smile! Get started with Nebraska Orthodontics and experience how we set the standard for straight, healthy smiles! Contact us today!
Over 65 yrs of Orthodontic Excellence in the South Lincoln Area
Nebraska Orthodontics is a well-known orthodontic practice that has been in operation since 1950.
- Dr. Ken Holland founded the original orthodontic practice at a time when there were only eight practicing orthodontists in the entire state. Of those, only two practiced outside of Lincoln and Omaha. In those early days, Dr. Holland had patients who drove from Valentine and Chadron to Lincoln to see him!
- In 1963, Dr. Phil Etzelmiller joined the practice with an entrepreneurial spirit and lead the efforts in 1966 to relocate the practice to its current location at 3100 O Street. Dr. Etzelmiller expanded the practice’s reach with multiple satellite offices to provide much needed orthodontic care to rural communities.
- In 1997, Dr. John Ficke took the reins and has led with distinction for the past 22 years, creating smiles and influencing children’s lives with his friendly personality, quick wit, and guitar.
- In 2018, the practice was renamed from Ficke Orthodontics to Nebraska Orthodontics, and the torch was passed to Dr. Bronsen Schliep, who takes great pride in continuing this tradition of orthodontic excellence, compassion, and kindness – true Nebraska values.
Let Us Simplify Your Life
Your life is busy. We understand!
- We actively work to accommodate your busy schedule with convenient scheduling.
- With your budget in mind, we offer 0% financing with a customized plan to fit your family’s financial needs.
- We are easy to find! We are conveniently located in the heart of South Lincoln, NE at the northeast corner of 31st and O St.
Which option is best for you? With so many treatment options available today, our team will make sense out of the noise, providing clear-cut treatment recommendations that are both individualized and research-based. No cookie-cutter recommendations are allowed here!
Our Commitment to Patients and Families
- From your complimentary first initial visit to the day your treatment ends, you’ll feel comfortable and confident with our years of experience and compassion.
- We strive to provide the highest level of customer service available in the greater South Lincoln, NE area.
- Our team is always available when you have questions or need assistance. We run “on-schedule” so that you can too! We gladly assist in matters of scheduling, insurance, and record transfers from your family dentist. Let US focus on the paperwork, so YOU can focus on your new smile!
- Our practice is a fun place to be! We offer a warm, friendly, and always lively atmosphere where conversation is encouraged and smiles come naturally!