- Angela has been a Certified Dental Assistant for over seven years and loves working closely with our wonderful patients.
- Angela and her husband Cliff have one daughter and love spending time together as a family.
- Billie was born in Sioux City, Iowa and moved to Lincoln in 1999 with her family.
- They all became Husker fans very quickly!
- She is married and has four children and two grandchildren who are her world.
- In her free time after the grandkids, she enjoys reading and playing games with her family.
- Joely has over twenty-three years of orthodontic assisting experience.
- She enjoys working with Dr. Bronsen and looks forward to helping you and your child feel comfortable and confident on your way to a great smile!
- Originally from Connecticut, she is the mother of three boys (ages 12, 19, and 22) and as you can imagine, most of her free time is spent on the sidelines of the boys’ sporting events.
- Katie loves to be the first face you see when you come in the door, making patients and families feel warm and welcomed!
- Katie recently got engaged to her fiancé, Steven, and they are planning their upcoming wedding in August 2020.
- They have a beautiful daughter, Evelyn, who takes up most of their free time.
- Katie is currently pursuing her Bachelor’s in Business Administration at Nebraska Wesleyan.
- Born and raised in Nebraska, JoAnn graduated from SCC in Lincoln and has been a Certified Dental Assistant for over twenty-one years in an orthodontic office.
- She enjoys working with both the patients and parents and loves the outcome of a beautiful smile!
- JoAnn and her husband have two beautiful girls who keep them busy with school, dance, and sports!