- Angela has been a Certified Dental Assistant for over ten years and loves working closely with our wonderful patients.
- Angela and her husband Cliff have two beautiful daughters and love spending time together as a family.
- Billie was born in Sioux City, Iowa and moved to Lincoln in 1999 with her family. They all became Husker fans very quickly!
- She is married and has four children and three grandchildren who are her world.
- In her free time after the grandkids, she enjoys reading and playing games with her family.
- Joely has over twenty-five years of orthodontic assisting experience.
- She enjoys working with Dr. Bronsen and looks forward to helping you and your child feel comfortable and confident on your way to a great smile!
- Originally from Connecticut, she is the mother of three boys, and most of her free time is spent on the sidelines of the boys’ sporting events.
- Born and raised in Nebraska, JoAnn graduated from SCC in Lincoln and has been a Certified Dental Assistant for over twenty years in an orthodontic office.
- She enjoys working with both the patients and parents and loves the outcome of a beautiful smile!
- JoAnn and her husband have two beautiful girls who keep them busy with school, dance, and sports!
- Shawn was born and raised in Kearney and has been an orthodontic assistant for over eighteen years.
- Shawn and her husband Travis have five children (three boys and two girls), which includes two sets of twins!
- Her favorite part of orthodontics is the genuine relationships that are developed with patients and parents.
- Sonja was born and raised in Lincoln and has over twenty-two years of experience in the dental profession.
- She has a passion for orthodontics and helping patients find their best smile for life!
- Outside of the office, Sonja enjoys spending time with her family and friends, cheering on the Huskers, and traveling!