Trust Your Smile to an Orthodontist Invisalign Provider
Do it once and do it right!
You want to choose an orthodontist that you trust to provide the treatment outcome you’re looking for. Dr. Bronsen Schliep is one of the most experienced Invisalign Providers in the area.
No, a general dentist doing Invisalign is not the same as an Orthodontist
Though any dentist can perform Invisalign treatment, we strongly suggest you choose an orthodontist – a specialist with 3 years of additional training after dental school. Did you know that all a dentist has to do to become an Invisalign provider is attend a one-weekend course? Also, dental students learn essentially nothing about moving teeth in dental school.
For comparison, Dr. Bronsen attended an orthodontic residency program for 3 full years to become an expert at perfecting smiles and bites with brackets and wires. Then he studied for 4 full months to become an expert at perfecting smiles and with Invisalign’s clear, plastic aligners. Needless to say, the difference in Invisalign skill sets between a dentist and orthodontist is considerable!
The ultimate outcome of your individual treatment depends primarily upon the doctor’s skill at over-riding the Invisalign software. The treatments returned by the software are never best for the patient, which means that Dr. Bronsen typically creates dozens of refinements/overrides for every individual case because he knows how to move teeth with plastic aligners.
Case in point: Invisalign simply fails if the doctor does not have the skill set.
Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Lincoln, Nebraska
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Bronsen Schliep is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Nebraska Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Schliep is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to straighten their teeth and fix their bite! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Bronsen uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
With Invisalign, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only one week. After one week you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!